Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Countdown is On!

Today I let the 40/29 cameras into my kitchen to film the sad contents of my pantry and refrigerator. Then I got a root canal - not sure which was more painful. I'm really looking forward to ending the 'challenge' part of this challenge and moving on to the food drive portion of this little adventure.

Speaking of... I'd announced on Monday to my yoga class that I'd be collecting food for the food bank and on Wednesday a few of my buddies bought in various items. One of the class members who hadn't been there Monday thought I had to collect the food for myself to eat this week!

Now THAT would have been a challenge!

By the way, collecting food one-on-one is pretty interesting. You can tell a lot about a person from what they clean out of their pantry!

On the menu tonight: stir fry veggies, black beans, and rice. Not good timing on my part considering the root canal. So probably just the beans and rice for me. Yay.

No comments: