Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day Three

Hi, everyone-

As I sit at my desk eating my PB&J sandwich I realize how very much I miss beef (and chicken.) This is actually the first day that I have eaten lunch. I only ate dinner on Monday and Tuesday. Late yesterday afternoon I hit the wall and realized I had to eat something pretty quickly as my energy was almost completely gone and I felt weak. I had pasta for dinner, and I think I consumed half the package. Tonight will probably be the $.88 TV dinner. I still have a little over $7.00 left and I think on my way home Friday I will stop by the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market deli and get some chicken strips and potato wedges. I know....that doesn't speak well for healthy choices! I'm dying for a big juicy hamburger. I can tell I am beginning to lose some inches and I have lost two pounds so far. kbk

No comments: