Sunday, March 1, 2009

The final day of the challenge is here. Fortunately, I still have enough food for my meals today. I attended a large social event last night and did not eat. I decided that I would commit to this challenge 100%. Most people on food stamps would not have the opportunity to be at an event such as this so I ate scrambled eggs at home before I left. I am very glad I participated in this challenge. It has been an eye opener for me and many people I have talked to throughout the week. I know how fortunate I am to have lunch with a friend, dinner out with my family or a cup of gourmet coffee. Tomorrow my life will be back to the usual routine. Many people will start another week of carefully planning menus and trying to feed their families the best that they can. I am most fortunate. I appreciate the opportunity to participate in this challenge.

No comments: